Tuesday, July 17, 2012

The Spirit of Thanksgiving



 The Spirit of Thanksgiving
A  note from one of our guests and her daughter:

“I cannot thank you all enough for the kindness you’ve shown to my daughter and me.  When we became homeless back in September, my life at that moment was NOT the one I wanted to live, nor did I want her being homeless, too.  I still don’t.  I beat myself up emotionally at times for us being in this situation. Anyway, we’re both grateful for having a place to “hang out” as I don’t know how we would’ve managed life daily without your help.  The services you offer to those who need it I never would have known about if it wasn’t for you folks.  So, whenever my daughter and I are no longer homeless, I’m hoping this place will continue to help those that need it like we have. Thank you very much.”

Written By: Christopher Emerson

No comments:

Post a Comment